The goals of NEPAW are to:
- Substantially create financial awareness and help to improve financial literacy.
- Alert the public why having a current and up-to-date estate and financial plan is an important financial responsibility not only to themselves but to their families and loved ones.
- Motivate the public to take action to get and keep their financial house in order with an up-to-date estate and financial plan.
- Help the public find the right professionals to cost-effectively help establish and keep their financial and estate plans up-to-date.
- Place estate and financial planning editorial content on your website, in your newsletters, social media groups, local newspapers, and radio/television/web-based shows.
- Host or take part in community-wide programs built around estate and financial planning.
- Circulate financial awareness campaign materials and the Press & Industry Media Kits and Guides, to your members, colleagues, associates, and other parties as you see appropriate and encourage them to support and participate in these important events.
- Be sure to email us your articles, checklists, ads, and seminar/webinar activity notices so we can highlight them and you in the 2013 National Estate Planning Awareness Week Campaign Report and Scrapbook.
Start planning now for National Financial Literacy Month in April. We'll send more information your way early next year.